I've been tagged
July 3, 2007
Matt tagged me so here goes with eight random things about me:
1. I was born by caesarean section which means I have a fanatical attachment to doing things on my own schedule – not anyone else’s.
2. I am always on time
3. I am a qualified massage therapist although I haven’t practised in years. It made me very popular with my friends way back then though.
4. I can knit (enough said)
5. I love to travel and I’ve visited Russia, India, Japan, Thailand, France, England, Scotland, Wales, Portugal, Spain, The Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, The USA, and Greece amongst others…I have yet to visit the southern hemisphere. Sometimes you have to go away in order to come home again.
6. My favourite place in Ireland in Leitrim
7. I started to blog 4 years ago as a distraction from writer’s block. My Masters thesis got finished and I’m now doing a PhD and looking for a suitable distraction “just in case”.
8. My Irish DNA is deficient as I don’t like beer (Guinness included) or whiskey
-Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
-People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
-At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Ok, so I tag