Amazon's Best Business Books of 2006
December 19, 2006
Check out Amazon’s Best Business Books of 2006.
1. The Long Tail by Chris Anderson
2. Making Globalization Work by Joesph Stiglitz
3. Success Built To Last by Porras, Emery and Thompson
4. The Starfish and The Spider by Ori Brafman and Rod Beckstrom
5. Knowledge and The Wealth of Nations by David Warsh
6. Origin of Wealth by Eric Beinhocker
7. Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
8. Mavericks at Work by Bill Taylor and Polly LaBarre
9. Changing Minds by Howard Gardner
10. Setting The Table by Danny Meyer
If I’m not mistaken there isn’t a single female author in the lot (ok one is jointly authored by a woman but you know what I mean)…What on earth is this saying about the state of business, authorship, publishing, online buying, Amazon’s book pickers, customers, management etc in the 21st century?
Hat Tip Leading Questions